Transportation and Pro-Business Climate
- North Carolina served by largest system of toll-free state maintained roads.
- Region served by I-95, US 264 and I-40
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport serviced by Air South, American, Continental, Delta, Midway, Northwest, TWA, US Air, United and Canadian Air Lines
- Four ports available within a three hour drive.
- Rail service provided by Norfolk Southern and CSX
- Close proximity to major freight carriers
- Low taxes - no inventory tax
- Low workers compensation rates
- Lowest construction costs in the nation
- "Right to Work" state
- Less than 1% of firms are unionized
- Strong financial center of the SouthEast
- Labor draw of 300,000 within 30 minutes
- Industrial training and customized classes for existing industry